We are dedicated to presenting our clients with both quality and qualified candidates to meet their employment needs. Through extensive research and 25 years of experience, we have developed a unique and proven hiring process which may reduce unnecessary turnover in staffing, a process that provides a great hire and reduces overall hiring costs. Our design hiring strategies have satisfied many companies’ employment needs.
We are recruiting for you right now! We engage in a constant ongoing process of networking in our specialized industries, connecting with potential candidates and learning about their unique skill sets and experience through conversations with them and their peers and coworkers, and through thoroughly researching their background and references. Our goal is to populate our database with candidates so that when you call us, we have quality, qualified candidates we are confident in and can expedite the selection of finalists.
Our Process with You:
- Evaluate Your Recruiting Need - When you call us, our first step is to gain a complete picture of who you need and when you need them. We can help fine tune the job description of the position to be filled or build one from the ground up.
- Design a Recruiting Strategy - Based on the position, other qualifying criteria, and your timeline, we will design a recruiting strategy to fit your needs.
- Research Candidates - We will review the candidates in our database, those we are actively working with, and other passive candidates we are aware of. But we do not limit ourselves to those resources; we will initiate direct contact with potential candidates (known as ‘headhunting’), and post positions online. While postings are a last resort due to their low level of effectiveness, we will take whatever measure necessary to find exactly who you need as quickly as possible.
- Screening and Interviewing Candidates - Once we have reviewed our pool of candidates and ensure their references have been confirmed, we will select and present to you a strong list of finalists for your review and analysis. You may elect to simply tell us which you would like to interview, or, we may assist with your selection. Further, we will arrange and assist in conducting interviews with your finalists.
- Making Offers and Negotiating – With your consent, we will facilitate making the initial offer to the selected candidate, any negotiations, and the offer’s acceptance and the candidate’s start date. We can also assist with any special needs the candidate may have.
- Followup – Once your new team member is on board, we will follow up regularly with you and with them to ensure the long-term success of your new relationship.